Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I "heart" my vacuum

It's a fairly new addition to our family, but it's fitting in quite nicely.

With 5 four-legged creatures living here, fur tends to gather.  Even with hardwood floors, it gathers.  Between this vacuum and my microfiber clothes I sweep up my floors with, I can keep the house from looking like the ding-a-lings own it (they'll tell you else wise).

It's the Bissell Pet Eraser Vacuum


It does it's job well, my carpets feel fresh and fluffy every time I vacuum, and my toes are happy.  It has these great little attachments for vacuuming up pet fur, etc., off of couches, chairs, blah, blah.  I does great on my hardwood floors, too.  Stupid Berber carpet is downstairs in our house and I've found putting it on the "bare floor" setting, really does a good job sucking everything up.  Also, with a press of a button with your foot, the cord retracts - no more of this bending up and down putting the cord up - who's got that kinda time?

Oh, more importantly - has a HEPA filter that is WASHABLE (not shouting at you, just happy about that fact).  In fact the gunk collector, filter, other cone filter cyclone thingee, are all washable.  No more bags, filters, etc. to purchase.

Me lovee, you may, too.

Well, this was just my little ol' opinion about this vacuum, Bissell doesn't even know I exist.

Hasta
gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment